Thursday, March 3, 2011

More stitching, another project with Vignette

As if I don't have enough to do with three children I have also decided to add another project to my project list (uuhhh (major) sigghhhh, I can hear my husband as he reads this, (if he ever does)). Oh but how I love having a long project list. It makes me feel important, if only to myself! Most of you will be familiar with Leanne Beasley, and her Vignette magazine.



Her mystery BOM from Vignette looks divine in issue one and has me hooked (along with a few of my friends). I haven't started it yet but am enjoying watching others do so here.  Issue No. 2 is now out and to celebrate Leanne has a competition going to win a fat quarter bundle of Where the Wind Blows fabric from Melly and Me. Here is my chance.....



These fabrics are used in a project within Issue 2 but look scrumptious enough for any project...don't they?

No comments: